About Attorney Maureen Wickert
I am a community lawyer providing affordable and quality legal services to those in and around Tukwila, West Seattle, South Seattle, Burien, Renton, Kent, Des Moines, Auburn, and Federal Way. Selecting counsel is a serious decision and must be based on trust. My work involves serving my client's legal needs whether it may be helping them understand the impact of past or future decisions or better understanding their legal responsibilities. My client's understand the value of a dollar in these challenging economic times. The biggest compliment I can receive is when my clients say they were well represented and they received value in my representation.
Personally, I am a Washington native who enjoys cooking, spending time with my husband and Bernese Mountain Dogs, sailing, travelling, and road trips. Besides sailing in the beautiful waters of Puget Sound, my adventures have taken me offshore from Seattle to San Francisco and as crew captain on S/V Andiamo III in the Pacific Cup Race from San Francisco, CA to Kaneohe, HI.
Voted 2013 Best Attorney/Law Firm in Tukwila, Tukwila Reporter, March 20, 2013
Member of Washington State Bar Association (WSBA) and the following WSBA Sections:
• Elder Law
• Real Property, Probate, and Trusts
• Solo and Small Firms
Member of WSBA's Rule 6 Law Clerk Board
Member of King County Bar Association (KCBA) and the following KCBA Sections:
• Real Property, Probate and Trusts
• Guardianship and Elder Law
• Solo and Small Firms
Member of National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
Member of Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
• WSBA's Washington Will Clinic (Counsel and prepare estate planning documents for first responders.)
• KCBA's Volunteer Legal Service (Prepare estate planning documents, pro bono.)
• KCBA's Neighborhood Legal Clinic in Renton
• KCBA's Kinship Care Solutions Project (Assist and counsel third parties with child custody issues.)
• King County Superior Court's Estate and Probate Delinquency Calendar.
Click to read: “Can Giving Up the Keys be Empowering?” Bulletin, King County Medical Society, Co-authored by Maureen Wickert and Nicole Li, July/Aug 2013, Vol 92., No. 4.
Contact me for a free initial consultation.